The Power of Focal Loss Volume (FLV%) and Global Loss Volume (GLV%) in the Diagnosis and Management of Glaucoma as Measured by Visual Field Progression
Written by Larry J Alexander OD FAAO Friday, 28 March 2014
- Tags: Focal Loss Volume, Ganglion Cell Complex, Glaucoma, Global Loss Volume, Optic Nerve, SDOCT, Visual Fields
- Macular Ganglion Cell Loss In Ocular Disorders
- Nutrition and Behavior as it Applies to Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Glaucoma or Not?
- Introduction To SDOCT Technology
About the Author(s)
Dr. Alexander (1948-2016) was a 1971 graduate of Indiana University School of Optometry. He served in the US Navy then served as a Professor at the University of Alabama Birmingham School of Optometry. Larry contributed to a number of chapters in textbooks and has published three editions of Primary Care of the Posterior Segment, as well as contributed to the professional literature. He also lectured extensively in the area of ocular and systemic disease. His areas of special interest included dysfunctional tear syndrome, glaucoma and macular degeneration. His lessons are the basis for this site and he will be dearly missed.