Marijuana And Glaucoma…
IS IT A MATTER OF THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES?Written by Larry J Alexander OD FAAO Wednesday, 17 April 2013
- Measure The Angle And Get Pachymetry On All Glaucoma And Glaucoma Suspects
- Should There Be More Concern Regarding the Ubiquitous Use of Nasal and Inhaled Corticosteroids
- Mirtogenol™….is It The Real Deal?
- Is There A Significant Relationship Of Myopia And Axial Length To Glaucoma?
- Is There A Significant Relationship Of Central Corneal Thickness To Glaucoma?
About the Author(s)
Dr. Alexander (1948-2016) was a 1971 graduate of Indiana University School of Optometry. He served in the US Navy then served as a Professor at the University of Alabama Birmingham School of Optometry. Larry contributed to a number of chapters in textbooks and has published three editions of Primary Care of the Posterior Segment, as well as contributed to the professional literature. He also lectured extensively in the area of ocular and systemic disease. His areas of special interest included dysfunctional tear syndrome, glaucoma and macular degeneration. His lessons are the basis for this site and he will be dearly missed.