This Lesson is a collection of 3 cases that highlight adult onset foveal macular vitelliform dystrophy with SDOCT.
Take Home Points:
- dystrophies present with symmetry while degenerations usually present with asymmetry
- dystrophies are usually more insidious in their progression
- in these cases vision is reduced by a thinning of the retina overlying the dystrophy
Pre-emptive sdoct™ offers another valuable tool to help doctors minimize the risk of vision loss.
16 case reviews, slides, and downloadable PPT file.
Case Lesson #5
- 65 YO
- HX DRY ARM BCVA 0.63 OD AND 0.80 OS DOWN FROM 1.0/1.0 18 MONTHS AGO
- MORE CONFLUENCE OF “SOFT DRUSEN” NOTED ON EXAMINATION
A New Way to Look at Retinal Disease
Chap 5 Retinal Pigment Epithelium Issues
Chap 6 The Choroidal Complex
Addendum Utilizing All Aspects of SDOCT for RPE and Choroidal Disease